No products in the cart.
“Maximum Hair Growth Tips With Moroccan Argan Oil”
You can use Argan Oil for styling or to repair damaged broken hair.
- To encourage hair growth use your fingertips to massage a generous amount deeply into your scalp 2-3 times a week.
- Apply lightly (1/2 drop or less) on thin hair. If your hair is thicker you will need 3-4 drops to wet clean hair to protect from styling tools’ heat before styling. Rub gently from ends to roots. Go very light on the roots. Argan Oil will not just protect your hair from getting fried; it will also nourish your hair while providing a flexible long lasting hold without stiffness or stickiness. It will tame frizz, add shine and enhance your natural curls. The ideal amount of Argan Oil for styling depends on your hair length, thickness and condition. Make sure to experiment with tiny amounts at first and adjust gradually as needed.
- To replenish and re-hydrate brittle hair back to vitality massage a generous amount (6-10 squirts) deeply into your hair strands from roots to ends and leave overnight. If you have thick hair, section your hair into small sections and massage Argan Oil deeply into each section separately. If you prefer to use Argan Oil as a Hot-Oil-Treatment simply cover your hair with a towel or with a plastic cap and sit in Sauna or under a hooded dryer for 15-30 minutes.
- Being rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, pure Moroccan Argan Oil works wonders in encouraging hair growth and nourishing damaged hair. This antioxidant enriched oil protects your tresses from ultraviolet rays and environmental pollution, which stunts hair growth. Moroccan Argan Oil is very effective in this regard. In order to achieve maximum hair growth read the tips below:
- If possible, avoid chemical and heat treatments. Examples include; hot rollers, straightening irons, and curling irons. If not, try to reduce your use of these items and/or use heat protective styling products. In addition, avoid direct sun exposure to your hair.
- Cleanse your hair and scalp once weekly with Shampoo. This will help to remove impurities, excess oil and residue from your scalp and hair follicles. Use hair Conditioners closer to the ends) Why? The reason is that your ends need the most nourishment because it is the oldest section of your hair. Avoid hair conditioner at the very top of your scalp because it can clog the hair follicle. In order to truly receive benefits from the conditioner leave it in for 20-30 minutes.
- Delicately brush your hair from the end up to the root.
- Stimulate your hair follicle! 1-2 minutes is ideal. This is extremely vital. Massage your scalp with the Moroccan Argan oil. Add two – three drops and massage it into your scalp twice daily. Using a boar bristle brush is ideal because it helps to evenly distribute the natural oils in your hair. You can also apply this onto your hair.
- Lastly, a healthy diet enriched with b6 vitamins is an added bonus!
- Be sure to sleep on satin or silk pillowcases.
- Choose a protective hairstyle to support and encourage hair growth.
Here are some more proven facts about Argan Oil!
HAIR: Seals, Protects, Repairs, and Encourage’s Growth
Argan oil not only protects your hair from the damaging effects of heat, sunlight and chemical processing, it also rejuvenates and repairs damaged hairs with essential fatty acids. Hair grows stronger, thicker and healthier when the vitamins and fatty acids in the argan oil bonds to the hair shaft to help seal the hair, from the damaging elements.
Naturally, the stronger and healthier your hair becomes, the shinier and softer it will feel. Dull, dry hair with broken and split ends are repaired through the infusion of the oil’s vitamins and other essential nutrients.
Moisturizes and Nourishes
Argan Oil hydrates dry, flaky skin with deep-penetrating fatty acids and nourishing vitamins that will help to keep skin feeling soft and smooth. Since argan oil is a natural, organic product very similar to sebum, the skin’s natural oil, it will not clog pores or leave your face or scalp feeling greasy.
Not only do the fatty acids in argan oil treat dry skin, it also helps to repair the collagen matrix that is important in keeping your face supple and firm. This will over time help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Don’t miss out on these fantastic results that a countless number of men and women around the world have used to naturally improve and protect their hair and skin.